Warranty and Guarantees
At DVA Fabrications, we are committed to supplying high quality furniture and accessories that are durable and long lasting.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
We offer the following warranty periods to cover the conventional use of our furniture. These warranties, offered in good faith, are subject to the purchaser ensuring that they have made all effort to maintain the furniture in good condition.
The warranty period commences from the date the goods are delivered to the customer and only apply to the original purchaser at the original address.
If a replacement product is offered as part of your warranty claim, the original guarantee period still stands.
All structural components are covered for a 2-year period.
Fabric and finishes are per the supplier warranty (Please email us for further information).
EXCLUSIONS TO THE WARRANTY PERIODS
The following do not apply to the above stated warranty periods
- Normal wear and tear (including pilling, fading, loss/deterioration of the product).
- Damage caused by improper use, cleaning, negligence, treatment, transportation, storage etc.
- Damage caused by any modifications, alterations, improper assembly, tampering, or products used in an abnormal manner and not for the products intended purposes.
- Damage caused by exposing the products to the sun, extreme heat or cold, or chemicals/agents that are known to damage the finish of the product.
- Body impressions on sofas, chairs, and ottomans.
- Softening of the foam and/or webbing (Foam and webbing are likely to soften over time as a result of normal usage of our products.
- Damages caused by Act of God.
- Defects in products that are sold “As Is” which were brought to your attention on purchase.
- Not following the ‘DVA Product Care Guide’.
Should your warranty claim be successful, any transportation costs (e.g. pick up, drop off etc.) will be covered by DVA Fabrications.
MAKING A CLAIM
In the unlikely event that you need to make a warranty claim, please ensure to provide the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of the fault being identified.
Please cease use of the product immediately after the fault is identified.
- Your full name
- Contact details (email, direct number)
- Proof of purchase (e.g. Tax Invoice/Receipt)
- Product name and information
- Written account of fault claimed
- Photographic evidence of fault
We reserve the right to fully assess the product to determine the nature of the fault claimed.
We promise to do our best to resolve any issue in a timely manner and ask that you respond to all questions and requests promptly.
** CUAFRN2017 Customers: Please contact us directly for warranty details.